Status / Details
Available, Maine Coon & Norwegian
- Bonded Pair for $300
- Owner Placement
About Girl (Bonded with Boy)
Born 7/1/2017, F, Maine Coon/Tabby Mix
Bonded Pair $300 for Both
Girl and Boy MUST be adopted together. There are NO exceptions. See Boy Here.
Purebreds Plus Cat Rescue is helping facilitate the adoption of this cat through our Owner Placement Program. We take no responsibility for the health and medical records of this cat. It is the responsibility of the owner and adopter to discuss this.
Girl (Bonded with Boy) is NOT in a Purebreds Plus Cat Rescue foster home, but residing with his current owner in Palos Verdes. Adoption fee applies. Find out more about Owner Placement Cats.
Meet Girl, a 5 1/2 yr old spayed Maine Coon/ Tabby Mix. My bonded mate (Boy) and I are up for adoption due to my owner being severely allergic to us. We are very much loved and will be missed by our owners. I am a happy but shy girl. Once I get to know you, I will come up on your lap (on my terms) to be close to my humans. I love to hang out wherever you are. I also really enjoy playing with toys, getting my daily brushing session and sleeping at the foot of your bed. I’ve also been taught a cute trick where I will “boop” your nose with mine to get a tasty treat. I love raw dehydrated protein treats! I am a bit skittish of loud noises so a home with no young kids or dogs is a must for us. Below is a list that my mommy and daddy made of things I like and do not like.
– Of the two, Girl is more attached to owner
– Curious and loves to explore!
– Loves to be around owner during the day, keeping you company
– Meows less than boy
– To snuggle and climb into your lap when you’re reading or working (But only on her terms – will jump away if you pick her up for too long)
– Birdwatching by the window
– To sleep next to you
– Loud noises and fast movement
– Being pet or picked up when she doesn’t want to be
– Doesn’t like being separated from Boy on purpose
How gets along with other cats:
– Never been around other cats besides Boy. Usually sweet with Boy cat, except when he play chases her.
How gets along with other dogs:
– Generally terrified. Will freeze up and get uncomfortable. But never aggressive.
How gets along with other young children:
– Generally terrified. (If young children are soft, quiet, and heavily supervised in brief encounters, then they are tolerated)
Important needs of cat in new home:
– A safe corner/cave space that is quiet and secure for her while she gets get acclimated (and even as a regular sleeping spot)
– A high place that is secluded that she can perch on to hide/observe
– Periods of safety and quiet where she can explore on her own (because she is more curious)
– Requires floors that do not thump or echo (no raised foundation homes)
Girl (Bonded with Boy) is neutered, vaccinated, eats wet and dry food, and is litterbox perfect.
He currently lives with his owner in Palos Verdes.
Purebreds Plus Cat Rescue is dedicated to matching exceptional cats with qualified adopters who will cherish their pet and create an ideal forever home.
If you believe you are the perfect adopter for Girl (Bonded with Boy) please tell us why in the comments section of our Adoption Application, and contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-851-4854. If you are unable to reach Debbie please email us at email@example.com.