Status / Details
Available, Maine Coon & Norwegian
- Bonded Pair for $300
- Owner Placement
About Boy (Bonded with Girl)
Born ~7/1/2017, M, Maine Coon/Tabby Mix
Bonded Pair $300 for both.
Boy and Girl MUST be adopted together. There are NO exceptions. See Boy Here.
Purebreds Plus Cat Rescue is helping facilitate the adoption of this cat through our Owner Placement Program. We take no responsibility for the health and medical records of this cat. It is the responsibility of the owner and adopter to discuss this.
Boy (Bonded with Girl) is NOT in a Purebreds Plus Cat Rescue foster home, but residing with his current owner in Palos Verde. Adoption fee applies. Find out more about Owner Placement Cats.
Meet Boy, a 5 1/2 yr old neutered Maine Coon/ Tabby Mix. My bonded mate (Girl) and I are up for adoption due to my owner being severely allergic to us. We are very much loved and will be missed by our owners. I am a happy and a sweet boy who likes to talk to you. I also really enjoy playing with toys, sleeping in cave-like hiding spots, and getting my daily brushing session. I am a bigger cat than my sister, I am about 14 lbs of all love. I am a very active boy, I really like my play time with my people. It also helps wear me out for bedtime. I’ve also been taught a cute trick where I will lightly give you my paw in exchange for a tasty treat. I love raw dehydrated protein treats! I am skittish of loud noises so a home with no young kids or dogs is a must of us. Below is a list that my mommy and daddy made of things I like and do not like.
– Innocent and Sweet
– Sleepy and mellow during the day
– Loves to meow to communicate
– Active and playful at night
– Pushing up against your leg to say hello
– Loves to play and be pet when he is active
– Loud noises and fast movement
– Being inactive (needs playtime)
How gets along with other cats:
– Never been around other cats besides Girl. Usually sweet with Girl cat, unless not exercised, then he will play chase.
How gets along with other dogs:
– Generally terrified. Will freeze up and get uncomfortable. But never aggressive.
How gets along with other young children:
– Generally terrified. (If young children are soft, quiet, and heavily supervised in brief encounters, then they are tolerated)
Important needs of cat in new home:
– A safe corner/cave space that is quiet and secure for him while he gets get acclimated (and especially as a daily sleeping spot)
– The top spot of my favorite cat tree.
– Lots of quiet time so I can sleep all day.
– Requires floors that do not thump or echo (no raised foundation homes)
Boy is neutered, vaccinated, eats wet and dry food, and is litterbox perfect.
He currently lives with his owner in Palos Verde.
Purebreds Plus Cat Rescue is dedicated to matching exceptional cats with qualified adopters who will cherish their pet and create an ideal forever home.
If you believe you are the perfect adopter for Boy (Bonded with Girl) (and Girl) please tell us why in the comments section of our Adoption Application, and contact Debbie at email@example.com or 714-851-4854. If you are unable to reach Debbie please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.